Só Templates

terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2010

Fox Rain

I still don't understand love,so I cannot get any closer.But why does my foolish heart keep pouding?I'm haunted by you again and again,I just can't get away.This hopeless love hurts my heart so much.Going from day to night,you're all I think about.Being so pitiful and silly,what should I do?Heart follows love,what am I going to do?This hopeless love,hurts my heart so much.Going from day to night,you're all I think about.Being so pitiful and silly,what should I do?The day when my pain fades away,will that day ever come?Being so pitiful and silly,what can I do after all?The moonlight is so beautiful,I just can't get away.Let me lie down by your side for a moment.A moment,just a moment...

Fox Rain - Lee Sun Hee

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário